This is a great opportunity to learn more about:
- Microsoft Partner Network Update
- Online Services
- Windows 7 and Windows Server Opportunities for SMB
- Management Opportunities with Hyper V, Virtual Machine Manager and MDOP
- Growing your Business with Partner Marketing Centre and the Customer Insight Tool
- SMB Campaigns & Marketing Opportunities
And if that's not enough the roadshow will conclude with networking drinks - a great opportunity to chat with the team from Microsoft and other partners.
Here's the dates:
Brisbane 18 March
Melbourne 19 March
Adelaide 22 March
Perth 24 March
Sydney 30 March
Full details in this month's edition of Spark. You can register here.
If you're in a regional area - don't despair! Brad Clarke and other Partner Territory Managers are planning to get out on the road and see more partners - if you'd like a visit in your area please let me know.
Keira McIntosh is the General Manager at Directions Technology - an Australia owned small business providing managed and reliable IT Support in Brisbane. You can also find her on Twitter and Linked In.